Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer

Yay for summer!!! Me & my family went on vacation to Williamsburg,Virginia and it was SO FUN!!!!!! 4 whole days of paradise!!!! And 4 whole days of driving. Let's stick to the good part! Besides, there were fun stops on the way. 1 day at the beach, Busch Gardens, Colonial Williamsburg, what in the world could be better? I know, Florida, Hawaii, California, they could all be better, but you get the point, right?!?! Anyways, YAY!!!! SUMMER!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just saw that you posted on an earlier blog (from years ago, really). I apologize. I would love to connect with you and share family histories. My grandfather, Fred Lee, was a brother to your husband's family, Vernon. I have since learned that Fred's father was, indeed, from China. Interesting history. My email is ktboxx@gmail.com. I hope to hear from you soon. I, too, am looking for additional information.

    ReplyDelete